Welcome to the sixth and final part of Getting Started. Congratulations- you’ve made it to the end!
For this challenge, take time to look back at all that you’ve built in the Starting Area. You should be proud of all you’ve accomplished! We also want to challenge you to make a plan for the future: how can you realistically continue the momentum you’ve created here to ensure that you persist in maintaining and growing your digital presence?
To complete this challenge, you must add a response to our Part 6 discussion thread in the Getting Started group answering some of all of the following questions:
- What are you most proud/happy/excited about learning/creating during the Getting Started process?
- Are there any questions you still have regarding anything that we’ve learned?
- How do you plan to continue maintaining and building your digital presence? Which platforms will you update and how often? How will you remember to update them? Make sure that the goals you set are realistic and compatible with your other responsibilities.
- Do you have any feedback for the MSU Commons team regarding either the Getting Started site or MSU Commons in general? Is there any way that we can improve? If we were to host another summer camp next year, what would be helpful topics to cover? Is there anything about Getting Started that you would change or improve? Is there anything that you would like to keep the same?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share?
If you’d prefer to share any or all of your responses to the above questions privately, please contact us!
Beyond Getting Started
Thank you again for participating in these challenges to learn more about MSU Commons and how to use it. The active discussion and community support that you provided is what made this summer camp a success.
If you ever want to check back on our discussions or on any of the challenges in the future, you will be able to do so: both the site and group will remain online.
Finally, if anyone is interested either in sharing your thoughts on your Getting Started experience or if you’d like to discuss a project you’ve built on MSU Commons, we’d love to hear from you!
If you’re on Twitter, please share your completed work and thoughts on MSU Commons using the #MSUCommons hashtag. Check out your colleagues’ work as you complete this challenge for inspiration!